- Exclusive Race to Wrigley long-sleeve performance shirt
- Chicago Cubs 2016 World Series Champion drawstring bag presented by ATI Physical Therapy
- One beverage (Budweiser or Bud Light product) courtesy of Anheuser-Busch at the post-race celebration at one of the following locations (valid until 1:00 p.m. on race day): Cubby Bear, John Barleycorn, Moe’s Cantina, Old Crow and Vines on Clark Street.
- NEW! All finishers will receive an exclusive Race to Wrigley, 2016 World Champs medal!
Top Finishers (top male and female in each age category):
FundraisersPersonal fundraising proceeds will benefit Advocate Children's Hospital. Click here to start fundraising!
- The first 100 people to fundraise $500 will receive a baseball autographed by a current Cubs player.
- The top fundraising team (+3 guests) and top overall fundraiser (+1 guest) will receive tickets and special recognition during a pregame ceremony on the field at a Cubs home game to be determined in the 2017 season.