- Is there an age requirement?
- When does registration open and close?
- I'm not a serious runner. Why do I need a chip-timed bib?
- Is there a fundraising minimum?
- May I register someone else for the race?
- How do I pick up my T-shirt & bib?
- Where do runners get their timing device?
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- Are there restroom facilities at the race location?
- Will water be available during the race?
- Do runners have to participate in teams and race together?
- How can I find a runner's personal fundraising webpage?
- Are baby strollers allowed on the race route?
- Can I bring my dog to the race?
- Can I wear headphones during the race?
- Can I rollerblade/roller skate/bike in the race?
- Will gear check be available?
- How do I request ADA accommodations?
I'm not a serious runner. Why do I need a chip-timed bib?
Race to Wrigley welcomes runners of all skill levels! The addition of chip-timed bibs to all registrations will allow you to locate your pictures immediately following completion of the race.
Is there a fundraising minimum?
No, runners are not required to set up a personal fundraising page to participate in Cubs Charities’ Race to Wrigley 5K, however, personal fundraising can make a significant impact in the lives of Chicago’s kids.
Yes, parents and legal guardians can register their child(ren) for the race. However, you must complete registration online prior to registration close Tuesday, April 23, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. CDT or before registration reaches full capacity.
How do I pick up my T-shirt & bib?
Pick up your race packet in person prior to the race at our pre-race packet pickup. A friend of family member can pick up your race packet for you by presenting a copy of your photo ID and registration confirmation email.
Under the "Fundraise" tab, click on “Sponsor a Runner" from the drop-down arrow. This will take you to the event fundraising page where you can search for the person you are looking for in the right-hand column. After you reach the runner's fundraising page, you can make a donation!
Are baby strollers allowed on the race route?
Yes, but you must start in the back of the last corral group. Children up to the age of two do not need to register. All participants aged two and older must be registered by a parent or legal guardian. Please be mindful of other runners when using baby strollers on the route.
How do I request ADA accommodations?
Participants seeking ADA accommodations for this race should email requests to email@example.com with a related subject line. Please submit requests at least 21 days prior to the event to allow time to adequately assess and respond to your request.