- Is there an age requirement?
- When does registration open and close?
- I'm not a serious runner. Why do I need a chip-timed bib?
- Is there a fundraising minimum?
- May I register someone else for the race?
- How do I pick up my T-shirt & bib?
- Where do runners get their timing device?
forms of payment areaccepted?
- Are there restroom facilities at the race location?
- Will water be available during the race?
- Do runners have to participate in teams and race together?
- How can I find a runner's personal fundraising page?
- Are baby strollers allowed on the race route?
- Can I bring my dog to the race?
- Can I wear headphones during the race?
- Can I rollerblade/
roller skate/bike in the race?
- Will gear check be available?
I'm not a serious runner. Why do I need a chip-timed bib?
Race to Wrigley welcomes runners of all skill levels! The addition of chip-timed bibs to all registrations will allow you to locate your pictures immediately following completion of the race.
Is there a fundraising minimum?
No, runners are not required to set up a personal fundraising page to participate in Cub Charities’ Race to Wrigley 5K, however, personal fundraising can make a significant impact in the lives of Chicago’s kids.
Yes, parents and legal guardians can register their child(ren) for the race. However, you must complete registration online prior to registration close on Tuesday, May 1,
How do I pick up my T-shirt & bib?
Pick up your race packet in person prior to the race at a location to be announced soon. A friend of family member can pick up your race packet for you by presenting a copy of your photo ID and registration confirmation email.
Under "Fundraise", click on “Sponsor a Runner" from the
Are baby strollers allowed on the race route?
Yes, but you must start in the back of the last corral group. Babies up to the age of 2 do not need to register. All participants aged 2 and older must be registered by a parent or legal guardian. Please be mindful of other runners when using baby strollers on the route.