- Exclusive Race to Wrigley shirt (male, female and youth sizing available) - Click here for a sizing chart
- Chicago Cubs drawstring bag presented by ATI Physical Therapy (the bag will be handed out on race day with your finisher's medal)
- All finishers will receive an exclusive Race to Wrigley medal
- Instant photos after participants cross the finish line
- One beverage (Budweiser, Bud Light product) courtesy of Anheuser-Busch at the official post-race sponsored bars and restaurants (valid until 1 p.m. on race day). Present the detachable ticket from your runner bib at any of the following official sponsor bars after the race to redeem your beverage:
- Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern
- The Cubby Bear
- Murphy's Bleachers
- Roadhouse 66 Gas N' Grill
- Smoke Daddy BBQ
- The Sports Corner Bar & Grill
- Stretch Bar & Grill
- Vines on Clark
2019 Finisher's Medal
- Top three overall male
- Top three overall female
- Top male & female in each age category
- 19 & under
- 60 & over
*Awards will not be duplicated
Fundraisers:Personal fundraising proceeds will benefit Advocate Health Care. Click here to start fundraising!
- The first 50 people to fundraise $500 will receive a baseball autographed by a current Cubs player.
- The top fundraising team (up to four people total) and top overall fundraiser (and one guest) will receive game tickets and a special on-field recognition during a pregame ceremony at a game to be determined in the 2019 season (subject to availability). Winners will be determined as of 5 a.m. CDT on race day, April 27.