- Exclusive Race to Wrigley shirt (male, female and youth sizing available) - Click here for a sizing chart
- Chicago Cubs drawstring bag presented by ATI Physical Therapy - will be handed out on race day with your finishers medal.
- All finishers will receive an exclusive Race to Wrigley medal
- NEW! Instant photos after participants cross the finish line
- One beverage (Budweiser, Bud Light or Michelob Ultra product) courtesy of Anheuser-Busch at the official post-race sponsored bars and restaurants (valid until 1 p.m. on race day). Post-race bars and restaurants include:
- Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern - open at 9 a.m.
- Roadhouse 66 - open at 9 a.m.
- Sluggers - open at 10 a.m.
- Smoke Daddy - open at 9 a.m.
- West Town Bakery - open at 7 a.m.
- Top 3 Overall Male
- Top 3 Overall Female
- Top Male & Female in each age category
- 19 & under
- 60 & over
*Awards will not be duplicated
Fundraisers:Personal fundraising proceeds will benefit Advocate Healthcare. Click here to start fundraising!
- The first 100 people to fundraise $500 will receive a baseball autographed by a current Cubs player.
- The top fundraising team (up to 4 guests) and top overall fundraiser (+1 guest) will receive game tickets and a special on-field recognition during a pregame ceremony at a game to be determined in the 2018 season (subject to availability). Winners will be determined as of 5 a.m. on Race Day, May 6.