The Race to Wrigley 5K Charity Run presented by Advocate Health Care is seeking energetic volunteers to assist with the Packet Pickup and Race Day events. Volunteers provide key support to the thousands of participants as they run, celebrate and support Cubs Charities. Individual Volunteer Registration and Group Volunteer Registration available!
We rely on the dedication of volunteers to make the Race to Wrigley 5K Charity Run presented by Advocate Health Care a huge success, so please consider joining the fun!
Individual Volunteer Registration:
All volunteers are required to register through the official registration process on the EnMotive volunteer registration page. The sign up page shows all available volunteer opportunities. Please make sure you are available for the duration of the listed timeframe before registering for desired position. Individual volunteers will assist with nearly every aspect of the event, including:
- Assigning bibs and distributing goodie bags at Packet Pickup
- Organizing runners by corral at the start line and/or welcoming participants back at the finish line
- Directing and cheering on the course to keep all race participants safe and motivated
Group Volunteer Registration:
To be considered a volunteer group, your organization must be able to provide 15 or more volunteers. Group volunteer opportunities are great for schools, clubs, sport teams, fraternities, sororities, etc. To reserve volunteer spots for your group, please follow the instructions below:
- Please send all group inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you've sent your inquiry, our voluneer coordinator will respond with next steps, including a registration link for your group.
EnMotive is happy to provide either a donation or verification of community service hours in return. Groups will only be eligible for these benefits by fulfilling the committed volunteer hours and requirements.
Your flexibility is greatly appreciated as we ensure all participants and volunteers have an enjoyable experience! If you are no longer able to attend your volunteer shift, please notify us as soon as possible and for any other questions email the Volunteer Manager at email@example.com.