- Is there an age requirement?
- When does registration open and close?
- Is there a fundraising minimum?
- May I register someone else for the race?
- How do I pick up my T-shirt & bib?
- Where do runners get their timing device?
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- Do runners have to participate in teams and race together?
- How can I find a runner's personal fundraising webpage?
- I finished my virtual run. What do I do now?
- Do I have to run the 5K?
- Is there a post-race celebration?
- Who do I contact with questions about my registration?
When does registration open and close?
In-person race registration will open in early September and will close Friday,
October 1, 2021, at noon CDT or until registration reaches full capacity.
Virtual registration will close Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CDT.
Is there a fundraising minimum?
No, runners are not required to set up a personal fundraising page to participate
in Cubs Charities Race to Wrigley 5K Charity Run presented by Advocate Health Care,
however, personal fundraising can make a significant impact in the lives of oncology
Yes, parents and legal guardians can register their child(ren) for the race.
However, you must complete registration online prior to registration close Friday,
October 1, 2021 at noon CDT or before registration reaches full capacity.
You cannot register for a friend or spouse.
time on their personal tracking app or smart device.
Under the "Fundraise" tab, click on “Sponsor a Runner" from the drop-down
arrow. This will take you to the event fundraising page where you can search
for the person you are looking for in the right-hand column. After you reach
the runner's fundraising page, you can make a donation!